Medicaid planning can be intimidating for legal practitioners but with Medicaid planning assistance for attorneys in Florida by Platinum made things better. They have access to various asset protection strategies unavailable to clients in other states. However, most legal practitioners are not well-versed in these strategies, outsourcing the application process to a Medicaid planning team. At Platinum, we specialise in Florida Medicaid application processing, delivering unparalleled services to attorneys and clients for a better life.
Keep Existing Client Relationships with Medicaid Crisis Planning:
Florida estate planning attorneys who receive calls about crisis Medicaid planning cases often find themselves in a bind. While they want to keep existing client relationships and capture new business, they do not have the time or resources to learn Medicaid planning through trial and error.
Platinum Benefit Services, Inc. Comes to the Rescue :
Platinum offers consulting services to Florida attorneys looking to expand their practice to include Medicaid crisis planning. They also provide Medicaid application services to attorneys' clients, covering everything from information gathering and asset verification to filing applications and attending fair hearings.
Comprehensive Medicaid Planning Assistance for Attorneys:
Platinum Benefit Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive range of services, including everything from asset and income protection strategy consulting to ongoing case comments and annual reviews.
Below are 19 services offered by Platinum to attorneys can benefit:
1. Consultation on Asset and Income protection strategies
2. Information gathering
3. Verification of assets and income
4. Administrative support for organising parties involved in the Medicaid application process
5. Coordination and execution of legal documents
6. Timely filing of Medicaid applications
7. Meeting deadlines for application support information
8. Requesting UMED
9. Preparation and attendance of Fair Hearings (rarely necessary)
10. Defence of cases at Fair Hearings and financial defence at DCA (rarely needed)
11. Annual reviews
12. Provides document preparation and plan creation software
13. Ongoing case comments
14. Weekly updates for attorneys, families, and facilities
15. Auditing of NOCAs (Notice of Case Action) for accuracy
16. Auditing of approvals for correct months, UMED amounts, patient responsibility, spousal diversion, etc.
17. Case repair if damage by a family
18. Reporting of changes
19. Handling all aspects outside of legal advice and document provision to clients.
Convenient Coverage Across Florida:
Platinum Benefit Services, Inc. has you covered no matter where you are in Florida. They offer Medicaid planning assistance for attorneys and their clients in a wide range of locations in Florida, including:
• Panama City
• Live Oak
• St. Petersburg
• Ft. Myers
• Port Charlotte
• Marco Island
• Miami Beach
• Ft. Lauderdale
• Boca Raton
• Port Saint Lucie
• West Palm Beach
• Avon Park
• St. Augustine
• Daytona Beach
• The Villages
• Spring Hill
• Bonita Springs
• Palm Bay
• Ormond Beach
• Merritt Island
• Fort Walton Beach
• Defuniak Springs
• Lady Lake
• Lake City
• Orange Park
• Lake Worth
The Wrap :
To sum up, Platinum offers exceptional Medicaid planning assistance for attorneys in Florida. If you're looking to expand your practice by incorporating Medicaid crisis planning or want to outsource the Medicaid application process, Platinum can provide the necessary support.